Thursday, April 28, 2016

Fall Market 2016 Location Announced

If you saw the last post, you know that I am going to announce the venue for the next market in this post.  If you missed the last one and would like to catch up, click here.

Drumroll please.......................



Pimperl Place, aka our home  

We had considered this all along, and after the first market, learning what we did, we feel like this is a good option.  We live on 64 acres, a little slice of heaven, with a gated entrance on Highway 31, bordering Dyas Creek. We are fortunate to call this beautiful place home, and we are currently undergoing a facelift (on the house, not ME, although I could use one too!) so that's exciting!  Another thing...if rain is in the forecast, we will simply reschedule for the following weekend.  Most events are rain or shine, so I am happy to be able to offer this option. 

The Fall, 2016 Market will be October 21 & 22, so I hope you'll mark your calendars and plan to participate, either as a vendor or as a visitor.  

What's new for the Fall Market?  I've added some categories!  We will now offer:

  • Antiques, Vintage & Vintage Inspired goods 
  • Art 
  • Fine Crafts
  • Specialty Products "Made in Alabama"
  • Farm Market Produce/Flowers/Potted Plants
  • Food

Other changes....all vendor spaces will be 12' x 12', and $50, with double spaces available for $80.  Tickets for this event will all be General Admission - $5, with kids 12 and under getting in free with paying adult.  The tickets will be good for both days.  

If you are interested in participating as a vendor, just go to the website or click here and follow instructions to apply (deadline-October 7).  Our vendors have lots of fun and I treat my vendors like I want to be treated....

Our property is wooded, with lots of trails.  I envision the event looking something like the picture below, with white tents dotting the landscape and filled with the same kinds of high-quality goods that we had in the Spring Market...and the tents will be arranged so that the market comes right up to the front yard of our home where the food vendors will be located.

Pic from The Essense of Home...this is similar to
what I envision for Fall Market, 2016
at Pimperl Place.





I will begin posting pics of the house once the exterior painting and landscaping jobs are finished, so stay tuned!  For "first looks" follow me on Instagram (downinthedeltavintagemarket)...

To learn more about the market and see pics from Spring, 2016 Market, please visit the website, www.downinthedelta.net.  Now, imagine the Spring Market with twice or three times as many high-quality vendors...it will be magazine worthy.  

Now, I need to go paint a door!  See you next time.

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! That's what I'm hoping. I appreciate you dropping by and leaving the comment!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Judy! Your property is stunning, and what a great idea to hold the market there! I can't wait, marking the calendar now!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jenna! Can't wait to see you and welcome you to my home!

      Delete
  4. This will be a beautiful location. And a fabulous time of year. I've already got it on my calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, thank you, Elizabeth! I'm getting the place ready, and I'm looking forward to welcoming everyone to the market!

    ReplyDelete