Thursday, March 3, 2016

Don't Miss Your Opportunity to Tour Our Mobile-Tensaw Delta

Through a partnership with Wild Native Tours and Delta Safaris, I've arranged for tours of our beautiful and unique Mobile-Tensaw Delta during our Vintage & Antiques Market. Captain Mike will be bringing the fifty-passenger Osprey up to Live Oak Landing on Saturday, April 2, where he has scheduled three 1 1/2 hour cruises to show you around our backyard delta, aka America's Amazon.  This tour will be fun and educational for folks of all ages...he gets rave reviews after every tour!  

If you're a local family looking for "staycation" ideas during Spring Break 2016, this would be a nice option.  It's so much fun that the kiddos don't realize they're also getting a great education!  And you never know what "residents" you will meet....keeps you on the edge of your seat!


If you're coming in to the Vintage & Antiques Market from out of town, you'll want to be sure to fit this into your schedule.  Believe me, it will be a highlight of your trip to this part of the great state of Alabama.

To learn more, click on "Tickets" at the top of the website, www.downinthedelta.net, and a link will take you to the Wild Native Tours page.  Or, just follow the link here.  

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you've thought of everything Judy! I am going to try and come, but 8am is doubtful! I know you are busy busy and very excited, I know it's going to be great!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ladybug! I don't know why I didn't see this earlier, but thank you for stopping by! I am busy, busy, but I'm having fun...you know how that goes! I'm looking forward to seeing you, no matter what time you get by, Jenna!

      Delete