Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Are You a Dealer of Antique & Vintage Goods?

Are you a dealer...or have you ever thought about becoming a dealer of vintage and antiques treasures?  Do you have a house filled with treasures that you no longer need or want?  If you answered yes to any of the above, we need to talk!

The first thing you need to know is this:  April 1 & 2.  Those of the dates of Down in the Delta--A Vintage & Antiques Market.  Set-up is Thursday, March 31.  So, before you do anything else, mark your calendar!

I can help you learn how to set up a simple business (in the state of Alabama) to get going if you've always wondered about what all is involved.  Just comment here and if I get enough comments to talk more about it, I'll do a post on setting up the business.  If I get one or two comments, I'll be happy to speak privately with you.

If you are already a vendor, I would appreciate it if you would jump over to my website and check it out.  Be sure to read the news page, the blog, and the gallery-then click on the "Applications" tab at the top to see details on becoming a vendor.  After exploring the site a little, let me know if you would like to participate.  Be aware of the fact that it is a juried show, so no flea-market style, just thrown out onto a table kind of thing will be happening at this event.  Each item will need to be placed in a styled way that's pleasing to the eye. I can help you with this part if needed.  

We should have lots of traffic heading down I-65 because it's one of the Spring Break weekends.  It is very easy access off I-65 at exit 31, and just a tad bit over 1/2 mile once you get onto Hwy 225. That weekend, there will also be another couple of sales going on within a mile of my market, so there will be a full day of fun for shoppers.

Feel free to grab this pic, save it and share it to your social media.  I would appreciate that very much. 


To get the first looks at what's happening at Down in the Delta, follow me on Facebook and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment