Wednesday, January 27, 2016

The Gilded Room in the Delta...

Did I get your attention?  Sounds interesting, huh?  Well, let me tell you, it is....

Meet The Gilded Room by Stephanie.  This vendor has an amazing ability to stage a space to look like a million bucks!  She is a local vendor who exhibits in Antiques at the Loop in Mobile, and in Chicago, as well.  I feel very fortunate to have her participating as a vendor at Down in the Delta--A Vintage & Antiques Market, and can hardly wait to see what she brings to put together a gilded room in the delta.  

Stephanie describes her look perfectly..."The Gilded Room where European old world elegance meets rustic country charm. Specializing in Country French Cottage. To include furniture, lighting and wonderful linen clothing. Plus a sprinkling of frenchy garden elements that can be used either inside or out."

I've chatted with her a few times over the last couple of weeks, and she is hard at work sourcing the perfect pieces to put together a well-appointed shop at the market.  

I'll share with you some shots of her space at the antiques mall in Mobile.  As it's currently staged, it shows more of her "old world elegance" look, but come spring, it will transform into a mix  that includes a little more of the "rustic country charm."  I will stop writing now and show you the pictures!






Did you see the altar piece in that last shot?  That is one gorgeous piece...and the floor lamp up in that second pic that looks like a street light?  That would look great in any space...

If you see something here that you would love to see at the market, mention it in a comment and we'll see what we can do.  

As she mentioned in her description above, she also carries a line of casual, comfortable linen clothing that she plans to bring to the market---just in time for your new spring wardrobe shopping.  

One last thing, I wanted to mention here.  Stephanie went up to Live Oak Landing to check out the venue for the market, and I want to share with you what she said. (I hope it's okay, Stephanie!)  

"I took a ride up to Live Oak Landing and what an absolutely beautiful site for a show.  I hope other potential vendors realize how stunning the location is."

I'll have to agree--it is magical.

To see more vendors featured as we get closer to showtime, follow the blog.  It's easy to follow and you can get a reminder whenever a new post goes up--just follow on Bloglovin'. Click the button on the sidebar on the right side of the page.

Thanks for joining me and I hope you're having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment